Mood for Chinese New Year, No mood for exams
Been some time since I've blog. Remember I mention about exams round the corner? I just dont seem to be tune into the mood for studying but I mananged to get my ass down and start mugging, I dont think I can afford to lose huh. The Chinese New Year mood is tune in me making me even harder to concentrate since I've yet to get shopping done and I'm really dying for a serious shopping with my darlings. Miss them loads. Exams' next week and I can fully enjoy the full 15 days of CNY. YEAH! Planning to go back to BSS on the 16th and meet my darlings in the evening for Katty's birthday celebration. Can't wait for all these to get things going. Plans are make up in my mind already.
Anyway, I managed to catch up with my dearest cousin on Saturday to get shopping done since we are neither complete nor started with shopping. In the end, managed to get only a pair of pants. Seriously, need more shopping and more MONEY! Even though someone tag along which I think was a pretty awkward situation but it turn out to be good, I guess, minusing the quiet moments. Haha. Had dinner with my parents at Seoul garden. On Sunday, headed for a Day trip around Singapore to shop for CNY goodies. Somehow regretting going, 'cause it's exactly the same route as last year. Anyway, head to Pasir Panjang and was shocked to see Yenyee there since I expected her to be working at Fila. In the end, we got tons of goodies and it's freaking heavy! And yesterday, met Yenyee again to get some shopping done, but in the end I got nothing and she got 3 bags of clothes and nails done. While she was getting her nails done, the lady next to her was so so YAYA, kept on bragging. Yikes! I know I sound bad but I really cant stand it. I've spent the whole of the day studying, it's so tiring to even be studying. Need to get back to my notes again.
Loved and Take Care.
Jiayou for those who are mugging for exams.
Anyway, I managed to catch up with my dearest cousin on Saturday to get shopping done since we are neither complete nor started with shopping. In the end, managed to get only a pair of pants. Seriously, need more shopping and more MONEY! Even though someone tag along which I think was a pretty awkward situation but it turn out to be good, I guess, minusing the quiet moments. Haha. Had dinner with my parents at Seoul garden. On Sunday, headed for a Day trip around Singapore to shop for CNY goodies. Somehow regretting going, 'cause it's exactly the same route as last year. Anyway, head to Pasir Panjang and was shocked to see Yenyee there since I expected her to be working at Fila. In the end, we got tons of goodies and it's freaking heavy! And yesterday, met Yenyee again to get some shopping done, but in the end I got nothing and she got 3 bags of clothes and nails done. While she was getting her nails done, the lady next to her was so so YAYA, kept on bragging. Yikes! I know I sound bad but I really cant stand it. I've spent the whole of the day studying, it's so tiring to even be studying. Need to get back to my notes again.
Loved and Take Care.
Jiayou for those who are mugging for exams.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home